Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Updates

So much has transpired since the last time I was one here... wow, where do I begin?  Life got really busy, really fast and I haven't had time to process and reflect on it.  Good things and God things have happened since.  I'll just give you the run down and then as time allows I will process and reflect on them.

1. Jess' mom and the scare
2. Had first Element 
3. Gave my truck away
4. Catalyst and all of its goodness in Georgia with Tim
5. C3 in New York with Ed Young and the guys from Northway Church
6. Started the Christ centered life series
7. Signed a new lease to stay here in Jersey and live in a nice house
8. Rumors of a new Mac
9. Craziness of this coming year
10. Craziness of my mind

I guess I will just have to one by one tackle these things...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey, you can't just list all those things and not comment on at least ONE of them! Sounds like you have been busy - the C3 conference AND Calalyst! I am so jealous. Glad to see things are going well. Tell Jess I said hi and that we need to talk soon!

Brandon said...

I am so intrigued u better get to blogging!